Monday, July 03, 2006

Who let the dogs out?!

Yes, I like dogs too, and thought they deserved a spotlight. This is Rascals, the patriarch of one of four Dachshunds in my brother's household.

Here he is sporting a fine hand-knitted Sherpa hat. I am not at liberty to divulge the artist's name, but it was one of my...I mean HER first knitted creations. He wears it so well, don't you think? Well, you're sure to see some of my...I mean HER more recent designs in upcoming posts. I, of course, am HER design mentor and coach.

I also find knitting to be very therapeutic (remember, I'm also a therapist). And, if you choose to use some of the finer art yarns these days, your knitting project can cost as much as therapy - how you choose to spend your money is up to you!

Quote for the day:
In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him. Author Unknown

No comments: