Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend Cat Blogging

I realize I am not a cat, but Kimo & Sabi (my cats) wanted me to join in this weekend. So, here is some cat stuff:

This is "Purl" the mascot at my favorite knitting store, Knitterly, in Petaluma. What could be better than a cat mascot!


These are knitted cats which you can purchase from The Land of Nod store (kids furniture, gifts, etc). I fully intend on copying the pattern to knit some for myself - aren't they adorable? Of course they are - they're CATS!


Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Sigmund Freud

Weekend Cat Blogging graciously hosted by:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really nice looking cats! My Mommie likes Purl, but I think the little pink one is best.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Those are very nice knitted cats. :) I wonder if my mom can find some crochet patterns?

Anonymous said...

Of course there is NOTHING better than a kitty mascot. That thing is so cute.

Anonymous said...

And I love the quote...Mom is always worried she is spending too much time with me... I keep telling her you can never spend too much time with a kitty! Tara

Anonymous said...

Those are cool cats Mommakitty! I likes the best one. Gee, 'magine that. hehehe

You don't gotta BE a kitty to join WCB, it was started by beans that love kitties. So it's ok to post for WCB! It's grate! I's gonna add your linkie to WCB. I didn't see it a'fore or I'da added it earleer.

Purrrrrs,
Sanjee

Pee Ess. I added your blurpy fing badgie to the Cat Friends pagey on the CB too. :)